LET OUR GLOBAL WORK FOR YOU
Led by Kris Coleman, RedFive’s team understands the importance of security best practices in support of corporations, businesses, and families. Kris and his team include experts from:
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation
- The Central Intelligence Agency
- The United States Secret Service
- The Department of State
- The Department of Defense and Energy
- And many other international, federal, and state agencies.
The Red Five team currently supports or has supported an exclusive network of customers:
- Top Ultra High Net Worth International Families Corporate and Personal Security
- CEO’s, Boards, and Leadership Teams at the S&P Top 500, Top 50 companies
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Billion Dollar Initial Public Offerings
Red Five’s activities will be guided by our principles and values. We apply the highest standards of ethics and excellence to our client relationships. We are courageous with our actions and give back to the community.
Kris Coleman recently authored the book Raise Your Resiliency, has copyrighted protective intelligence methodologies for resiliency known as PRIME©, and is the Founder of the REAL© platform. The experience, trust network, and track record of Red Five is unparalleled.
WHERE RED FIVE WORKS
RED FIVE DONATES 1% OF PROFITS TO A LOCAL CHARITY
Our commitment to solutions drives us to find new ways to tackle old problems. We try to address what we perceive to be pressing social issues through our charitable arm, Red Hands Helping.
Supporting local and national charities, Red Five participates with groups as:
- McLean Little League
- The Northern Virginia Conservation Trust
- The Sandbox at Madeline’s Place
- Food & Friends
- The Center for Disease Philanthropy COVID-19 Response Fund
- Feed the Fight
- Rock Creek Conservancy
- National Zoo COVID-19 Emergency Fund
- Equal Justice Initiative
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Disabled American Veterans
- Warrior Canine Connection
- Shenandoah National Park Trust
- Share of McLean