Red Five has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Contracts Administrator to become part of our growing team. The Contracts Administrator is responsible for coordinating and reviewing the formulation and finalization of all client contracts and related documents in conjunction with management and legal support.
This position involves part-time (20 hours/week average) onsite work in our McLean, VA headquarters.
- DRAFT, REVIEW, TRACK, AND MAINTAIN ALL CONTRACTS (PHYSICAL AND ELECTRONIC), AGREEMENTS, AND RELATED FILES FOR THE COMPANY.
- MAINTAIN A LIST OF PENDING CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS.
- FOLLOW UP WITH CLIENTS AND VENDORS REGARDING PAST-DUE DOCUMENTS.
- TRACK ALL EXPIRING AGREEMENTS.
- WORK WITH THE PROJECT MANAGERS TO DEVELOP THE NECESSARY AND CORRECT CONTRACT DOCUMENTS BASED ON THE PROPOSAL AND/OR SCOPE OF WORK USING PRE-EXISTING CONTRACT TEMPLATES, INCLUDING:
- CLIENT ENGAGEMENT LETTERS AND EXHIBITS; AND
- SUBCONTRACTOR AGREEMENTS AND EXHIBITS FOR VENDORS.
- UPON RECEIPT OF THE ROUGH ORDER OF MAGNITUDE (ROM) OR SCOPE OF WORK FROM THE PROJECT MANAGER, CONVERT IT INTO A CONTRACT DOCUMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPROPRIATE TEMPLATE.
- WORK WITH THE EXECUTIVE TEAM TO DEVELOP REFERRAL AGREEMENTS BASED ON PRE-EXISTING AGREEMENT TEMPLATES.
- WORK WITH PROJECT TEAMS TO DEVELOP MUTUAL NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS (MNDAS) BASED ON PREEXISTING TEMPLATES.
- ISSUE REGULAR STATUS UPDATES ON CONTRACTS TO THE EXECUTIVE TEAM AND PROJECT MANAGERS.
- MAINTAIN A SOFT COPY AUDIT FILE FOR EACH CONTRACT THAT INCLUDES THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT, ALL CORRESPONDENCE, CHANGES/DEVIATIONS, AMENDMENTS, CLARIFICATIONS, PAYMENT SCHEDULES, RECEIPTS, AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION.
- ENSURE THAT ALL NEWLY SIGNED CONTRACTS ARE COMMUNICATED TO RELEVANT PARTIES TO PROVIDE CONTRACT VISIBILITY AND AWARENESS AND TO SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION.
- OBTAIN CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE (COIS) FROM THE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE BROKER AND ISSUE TO CLIENTS UPON REQUEST.
- REQUEST AND FILE COIS FROM VENDORS, TRACKING EXPIRATION DATES ACCORDINGLY.
- COMMUNICATE WITH CLIENTS AND VENDORS REGARDING CONTRACT DOCUMENTS AND RELATED QUESTIONS AS THEY ARISE.
- RECOMMEND, DEVELOP, AND COORDINATE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW CONTRACTS-RELATED POLICIES AND PROCEDURES TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY, COMPLIANCE, AND GENERAL PERFORMANCE OF THE FUNCTION.
- COMPLETE SPECIAL PROJECTS AND OTHER DUTIES AS REQUESTED.
- AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATION EXPERIENCE;
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA REQUIRED, BACHELOR’S DEGREE PREFERRED;
- CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTS MANAGER (CPCM) PREFERRED;
- ADVANCED EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE (WORD, EXCEL, AND POWERPOINT);
- EXPERIENCE WITH GOOGLE DOCS, GMAIL, AND GOOGLE DRIVE PREFERRED;
- EXPERIENCE USING PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE PREFERRED;
- EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND PROOFREADING SKILLS;
- STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL AND PLANNING SKILLS;
- ABILITY TO HANDLE CONFIDENTIAL MATTERS WITH APPROPRIATE SENSITIVITY, DISCRETION, AND PROFESSIONALISM;
- PROVEN ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK AND PRIORITIZE IN A FAST-PACED AND RAPIDLY CHANGING ENVIRONMENT;
- OUTSTANDING WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS;
- PROVEN RECORD OF PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PARTIES;
- DEMONSTRATED POISE, TACT, AND DIPLOMACY;
- EXCELLENT CRITICAL THINKING, JUDGMENT, AND PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS;
- ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY IN A DECENTRALIZED ENVIRONMENT, WITHOUT THE RELIANCE OF DIRECT AUTHORITY;
- PROVEN MATURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPOSURE, AND STABILITY UNDER PRESSURE; AND
- PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH.
Red Five is a concierge security company committed to delivering bespoke security solutions that meet or exceed our clients’ needs. Our team has extensive experience in security operations and intelligence, security design and engineering, threat and vulnerability assessments, investigations, and have trained corporate and government security professionals around the globe. Red Five clients include Fortune 50 corporations, law enforcement, military, intelligence organizations and high net-worth families.
The Red Five team includes seasoned experts from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, the U.S. Secret Service and the Departments of State, Defense and Energy, as well as accredited security design specialists. We hire experienced and talented individuals and provide them with extensive ongoing training as well as a highly competitive benefits package.
Red Five provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.